So thankful!

I just want to say how blessed I am to have all of you as followers! I have grown from 140 followers to 196 in just the last month! I know I kind of fell off the face of the planet for several months, but I have been so inspired by all the wonderful blogs I see out there and that has kept me motivated to post frequently and share all that I can! Everything I create, I try to share with you. I am a firm disbeliever (is that even a word??)  in reinventing the wheel.

I also want to say thank you to Mary Pitner at Pitner's Potpourri for bestowing the honor of Versatile Blogger upon me! I apologize for not getting around to this sooner! =)  


When you receive this award, you must thank the person who gave you the award, tell seven things about you, and bestow this honor on to fifteen other blogs that you think are worthy!

So, here are seven things you may not know about me...

1. I use Pinterest in between commercials on my Pinterest iphone app! Yep...that's addicted.

2. I have a very expensive taste in food! Period! And I will spend my very meager pay check every other week on just that! Grilled Hanger steak in a hunters sauce makes my mouth water! =) Call me crazy...I know. I could be buying shoes or new clothes, but not me. 

3. I read at least one book a week on my Kindle. LOVE it. My favorite genre to read is Young Adult Fantasy. Those Utopian futuristic stories just suck me right in! Hunger Games, Divergent, Maze Runner, etc...Holla if you need a reading suggestion!

4. I have a secret dream of going to culinary school and becoming the Next Iron Chef! Wishful thinking, I know.

5. I paint stuff sometimes and sell it on Etsy.com. Check out my store here! =)

6. I play Bunco once a month with 11 other ladies! Each month is themed and it is one of the things I look forward to the most each month! Last month's theme was Bunco Prom. Check out the balloon arch! 


If anyone else plays Bunco and you need theme ideas, let me know! We have done some fabulous ones!!

7. Last, but not least, I am addicted to doing school work. The weird thing is....I actually sort of enjoy it! 

I know I am supposed to choose 15 blogs to share this honor with, but I am just going to choose my top 5. My winners are:

Ladybug's Teacher Files - I love everything she posts and it's always free like mine! 

Clutter Free Classroom - I just adore all of her teaching and organizational/class decor ideas.

Extra Special Teaching - She has so many great free resources and games that are great for my ELL's! 

The Inspired Apple - She is just amazing and has super amazing and cute lesson ideas. 

What the Teacher Wants! - Their stuff is awesome and always inspiring!

Thanks again to Mary Pitner for this great honor! You made my week!







1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for thinking of me!!!!

    Angelia
    http://extraspecialteaching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Treats for the Teacher