Charts and Graphs Clip Art

I am STILL working on this Data unit and it seems to be taking forever! I hope to have it completed soon! However, while I have been working on this unit, I have created different types of charts, graphs, and data displays to use in the unit and I thought it would be great to share them with you all! 


You can click the image to head to my shop to purchase it!

Or, you could head over to my clip art blog and enter my AWESOME giveaway where you could win my ENTIRE clip art shop!! Yes, the whole thing! Head on over to my new clip art blog to find out how to enter and win! It's super easy!


2 comments:

  1. I love your kits. They are always so cute!

    PS - TAG! Your it!

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  2. TAG! I tagged you in the interview game. I'd love it if you'd participate. I love your blog!

    Tessa
    Tales from Outside the Classroom TAG

    ReplyDelete

Treats for the Teacher