Teacher Week 2013 {Classroom Digs}

It's time to check out my classroom abode! 

It's nowhere near being complete but I am going to post some photos of what I have comning along so far! I will be posting my final reveal next week! 

In the meantime, here are some projects and things I have going on. Many of these things may look familiar as I am sticking with last years NEON theme! =)






 These two items are new additions to my classroom theme this year and I love them!!
 I used my same bulletin board borders as last year but I added some Cameo cut out letters for each subject area. I am in love with the way they turned out!
Head over to Blog Hoppin' and link up so I can check out your classroom digs!


Oh, don't forget I'm having a 30% off Back To School sale in my Teacher's Notebook shop ONLY until August 15! Click my button below to head over!



6 comments:

  1. Oh I am so inspired Ginger! I love the ribbon as a boarder. And I adore the numbers with the words inside. Love love love the READ! I need to get started and spruce up my room. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Claire
    www.firstgradesmarties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your room, especially your door display! I make my kids highlight their names before turning in their papers too, except your cup it much cuter than mine. I'd love for you to check out my classroom digs, you'll see a few of your masterpieces on my walls.

    Erin
    Snazzy in Second

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginger,

    Your room is fantastic! I love your bright colors! Do you sell the genre posters? I am looking to refresh my genre posters and would love to get a set for my classroom. Would you mind sharing your source? I sure would appreciate it!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Ginger! Your room looks really cute! I had such a great time meeting you and the other Carolina girls a couple of weeks ago - I didn't get a chance to tell you, yours was the very first blog I ever found about teaching!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute my friend! Though I expect nothing less!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never thought of using ribbon in place of border! Genius!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Treats for the Teacher