Out with summer, and in with school!

Tomorrow is the first day back for teachers in our district. I can't believe the summer has already come and gone. I worked on setting up my classroom several days last week, but I still have a few finishing touches and little projects to accomplish. I will be posting some pictures of my classroom's back to school decor this week so keep your eyes peeled! I don't really have anything productive to say today other than I'm ready for my new crop and new year!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the pictures of your classroom!

    We start next week. Hopefully I can get into my room tomorrow and get started on putting it all back together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I start Monday. Can't believe the summer is over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! We start back on Monday, so I am soaking up my last few week days at home! Happy Tuesday! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck this school year, and just think...it's could be worse. Us year-rounders didn't even get a summer off so at least you weren't at recess when it was Code Orange outside:)

    ReplyDelete

Treats for the Teacher