Blog Awards!

I've been procrastinating posting about my blog awards, mainly because I didn't want to have to think of stuff to post about me and who else I think should get an award! Selfish, I know. Anywho, the Caffeinated Teacher has given me the Amazingness award and Confessions of an Untenured Teacher has bestowed on me the Versatile Blogger award.

I need to:

A) Thank the people who gave me the award.
B) Share 7 things about myself.
C) Pass the award to 15 others. (I'm gonna narrow this because I'm giving out double the awards!)

A. Thank the people!

First of all, thank you both so much for thinking of me! My goal when I started this thing, was to just be a resource for teachers who are looking for ideas and strategies to use in their classrooms. These awards make me feel that I have accomplished this goal or at least am well on my way!

B. Share 7 things. (Well....you asked for it...7 things you never wanted to know about me!)

1) I have a freakish fascination with the show Monsters Inside Me on Animal Planet and have also become hopelessly addicted to Big Brother Season 12. I know, shame on me, right?

2) I eat grape jelly on my bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches. People say it's weird, but I just think they don't know what they're talking about!

3) I am petrified of death by a killer asteroid and Bloody Mary.

4) I want to go on a tornado chase, which is ironic since my chances of dying in this situation are exponentially greater than death by a killer asteroid and even greater still that that of Bloody Mary.

5) I once asked a bum for money. Needless to say, he was none too thrilled. Yeah, I know I'm horrible. I can't explain why.

6) I recently convinced myself that there was a person hiding in my bathroom closet after my make up bag slowly fell over into the sink. (At the time, I didn't know it was my make up falling over). I'm not kidding though, I laid frozen in the bed for like an hour...

7) I have an obsession for Tudor history. I love me some "Tudors" on Showtime. I read all the books I can. I just find Henry and his wives fascinating!

C) Pass it on!

The Versatile Blogger Award goes to:

Babbling Abby
Classroom Confessions
Following the Footsteps
Is Our Children Learning?
Sneaker Teacher

The Amazingness Blogger Award goes to:

First Grader....At Last!
Notes From the School Psychologist
Regurgitated Alpha Bits
Science Notebooking
Teacher Stuff: Tales From a First Grade Teacher

I realize that some of these people may have already received these awards, but these are some of my top teacher friend blogs!

6 comments:

  1. Well, Ginger, you are just too kind to recognize me and I am so appreciative! We have some things in common, I see. I eat jelly on my grilled cheese sandwiches, which everyone finds disgusting however once they try it they love it. Also, I am also a bit of a Tudnatic (Tudor Fanatic). Damn you, Phillipa Gregory...

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that. Tudnatic. I'll use that from now on! I have read that book and it made my obsession even greater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ginger! I am excited to find your blog...I'm always stalking Ed blogs for fabulous teachers. Found! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love "Tudors" too! My husband watched "monsters inside me" but it freaks me out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the award! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Treats for the Teacher