Fall Sale and some flipcharts!

I'm a little late to the party, but I thought I would throw a little 20% off sale to celebrate the beginning of FALL!!


(Thank You to Traci from Dragonflies in First, for the cute graphic)

It will run in both shops until Tuesday night! 


Also, I uploaded all of my SC Explorers and Native Americans flipcharts to my dropbox for those of you SC teachers out there! Just click the picture to head over and download them all!


I will be back later, HOPEFULLY, with more. I still haven't had time to work on my new unit. =( Bare with me!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey girl, I miss talking to you on the blogs all the time!! I hope you are having a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there-
    I am a third grade teacher in Aiken,SC. My co-workers and I looooove your great ideas- especially the SC items. We would really love to have your SC explorers and Native American flipcharts, but are not able to download them. Any help would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you don't have Activ Inspire software you will not be able to download them. You can download it free from Promethean Planet.

      Delete
  3. I still cannot find these flipcharts. I have been to Promethean Planet. Please help! Thank you.
    Jackie DesPortes

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the flipcharts. Thanks for sharing. I'd love to see some other flipcharts that you have made for SC History. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Treats for the Teacher