Making a Coke Float

This is definitely one of my favorite writing units we do in our grade level! We make coke floats and write directions on how to make them. 

Here is the video we use at the beginning!



I will be posting more on this later, but here is the graphic organizer to use after viewing the video! Just click the image to download! 


FYI: This graphic organizer is an adaptation of the "How to Blow a Bubble" graphic organizer from the girls at Lesson Plan SOS


I will post the finished unit sometime soon! Just check back!

5 comments:

  1. Love this! We're just starting How-To papers this quarter and I hadn't gotten all my ideas down.

    Thanks!!
    Blackboard and Beyond

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I find the finished unit? This is such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to take the finished unit down because most of it was created by my colleague and I didn't want to infringe on her rights, but if you email me at glauren4556@gmail.com, I will be happy to email it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can I find the finished unit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't offer a finished version of this anymore because it was something that my colleague mostly created and so I didn't feel that it was my right to share it here freely.

      Delete

Treats for the Teacher