Rachelle over at What the Teacher Wants is hosting her first ever Linky Party to share what you are thankful for! And I have a lot to be thankful for!!
1. What are you thankful for in your classroom?
In my classroom, I am most thankful for my students. Without them, where would I be?? I don't only teach them, they teach me everyday also and even though I sometimes forget what their lives may be like when they are at home, I always show them that I care (even if they have been driving me insane!)
I am also thankful for the technology that I have been blessed with in my school. We have Promethean Boards in every classroom and Activ Expressions (which I use religiously). They help me assess students immediately and their question results pop right up on my board.
We have access to all other sorts of things that I think all teachers should have! But those are the ones I am most thankful for!
I am also thankful for a decent sized classroom! I like not feeling cramped when I walk around the room and it's just open enough that it makes it look comfortable!
2. What person are you most thankful for?
I am most thankful for my mom! She is the most amazing person I know. When I'm in a pinch, she's always there and she always knows just what to say when I am down. Love you mom!!
3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?
Oh geez, this is going to be a tough one. There are so many fabulous teacher blogs out there but if I had to narrow it down, here are my top 3 in random order:
1) Ladybug's Teacher Files - There are so many reasons I love her blog! She has such cute resources and she created my blog design! =)
2) The Inspired Apple - Even though she teaches firsties, she has sooo many ideas that I adapt for my third graders! She has inspired me to be more cutesy!
4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?
I LOVE to read futuristic dystopian novels! ALL the time! Any time I get a chance to sit down and read, I am thankful!! After I read the Hunger Games, it became my new favorite genre of literature. That's pretty ironic because those books are all young adult novels! So, if you need any book suggestions, just let me know!! Here are just a few!
5. What are you most thankful for?
I am most thankful for time with my friends and family no matter what we are doing and Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays for that very reason.
If you want to participate, just head over to What the Teacher Wants and copy the questions to your blog! Then, link up your post to her blog post!