Science Graphics Shout Out

So a couple of weeks ago, I emailed Ashley Hughes from, The School Supply Addict, and asked her to create a set of scientific tools. She graciously agreed and they came out so stinkin' cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

You can click the image below to go purchase them in her shop!


Is this an awesome set, or what!? 

These are going to look so cute in our science notebooks this year! =)

In other news, I hope to finish working on my text feature packet soon! 

Hope everyone had a fabulous Fourth of July!

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute! Now I just need to find a use for them! Thanks for sharing!
    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Thanks for sharing! I love Ashley's art :)

    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete

Treats for the Teacher