Favorite Pins Friday

I was late to Cara's linky party last week, but I've been pinning like a champ all week and I wanted to share my finds! 


{Please include the source of your original pins if you participate!}

** All pictures are linked to the source of the pin. **

{ Favorite Teach-y Pin }

I love this idea for incomplete schoolwork!


{ Favorite Tech-y Pin }

I found this website where you can fake text messages! What a great teaching tool! I included another pin example I found on Pinterest!



{ Favorite Food-y Pin }

I love anything buffalo style, so needless to say, this won...HANDS DOWN!

Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring!


{ Favorite Home-y Pin }

I am in love with this outdoor table! And the rug. And the pillow...


{ Favorite Help-y Pin }

Um, I think this speaks for itself...


{ Favorite Fashion-y Pin }

I'm a big fan of black and white clothing. This is just too cute! The necklace just makes it pop!


And I discovered that cute new store in the process!

{ Favorite Arts-y Pin }

I am obsessed with all things South Carolina related so when I saw this piece of art...I about had a caniption!


{ Favorite Jewelry Pin }

Just lovely.


{ Favorite Print-y Pin }

These are gonna look so swag in my classroom!
{ Favorite Graphic-y Pin }

I'll end my pinning party with a freebie download pin I found! Chalkboard frames seem to be all the rage these days!


I had so much fun participating in Cara's fun linky! Head on over to her blog and join in on the fun!!

10 comments:

  1. I love the SC word art! I'm a Palmetto girl too so I had to pin it!

    Karen

    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I have the same notes home pin on my blog post. I loved those. I also love the SC word art, except I'm from Texas. Off to see if they have one for me. :)

    Wallis
    First Grade Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pins! Also a fellow South Carolinian and have a whole board dedicated to all things SC and southern! I pinned your "teach-y" pin too! Thought it'd be a great way to communicate with parents when their child isn't on task.

    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pins are great! I think I loved the outdoor seating one the best...no maybe the TpT file one...I'm just going to pin this post so I have it for later since I love the frames too :) Ha!
    April

    A Modern Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tpt tips. I've pinned because I get emails all the time telling me they can't open my files.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pins! I am going to have to repin them all!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too CUTE! I literally repinned half of them... I am now your newest follower (here and on Pinterest too... hehe) :) come stop by if you get a chance!

    Lauren
    The Sweetest Thing
    Follow me on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the buffalo chicken dip pin!!!!! Can't wait to pin!
    I'm also pinning the tpt tips because I'm thinking... just not brave enough yet.... to open a store. :)

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pins are great!! I clicked on a few of them for the links :)

    I am new to being a "Teaching Blogger" if you have time, please stop by and drop off some blogging advice :)

    http://capturing-classroom-ideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love ALL of your pins! My faves would have to be the cute printable posters and that yummy buffalo chicken recipe! My hubby loves my buffalo chicken taquitos, so I will DEFINITELY be trying this one this week! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Treats for the Teacher