Parent Conference Pack!

I have been meaning to post the parent conference resources that I use in my classroom all week, but just haven't had time due to other posting! 

The pack includes a parent conference guide to fill out during the conference, a parent conference reminder slip in English and in Spanish, and a missed conference slip in English and in Spanish. Click the first image to download the entire pack!



Important Note: You will need to have the following fonts on your computer in order for it to look this way:

Pea Shelley Belley
CK Higgins Handprint
CK Fill In
Kindergarten
Jokerman
ABC Print

Let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement or what ideas for things you do for fall conferences! I would love to hear them!

7 comments:

  1. I just found your blog tonight and LOVE it!!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all that you share! =O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you get your fonts from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog from one of Abby's posts. I love this conference info. I also love that it's in Spanish too. I have a Spanish family last year and I would have loved this. I'm adding it to my files!
    Thanks - Lauren
    www.weeklyhive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing! I was wondering where you got your dot border from. It's really cute.
    Lori
    tlplus3@wi.rr.com
    Little Priorities

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori! That frame is from Fancy Dog Studio. If you just google search that name, you should be able to find the shop. =)

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing!! Where do I go to download the fonts?

    ReplyDelete

Treats for the Teacher