First Week Visual Plans and a Sneak Peek Assessment Strategy

Hey everyone! I have been super busy this last week getting my classroom ready for students next week. I wanted to take a minute a share my first week plans. 





You can download the PDF version with clickable links HERE!

On another note, I got the opportunity to observe another teacher last year and she just so happened to be moved to my 3rd grade team this year! Anyway, she used a really cool assessment strategy in her classroom and I fell in love with it! 

Here is a sneak peek! 


I will be posting more on this later on when I have live action shots from my students next week! Check back! You don't want to miss it!


2 comments:

  1. What did you use for the stuff that was supposed to stick on the names?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They use sticky notes to post their answers under their names.

      Delete

Treats for the Teacher