My Top Ten Blogs

I was overjoyed last night when I checked my blogger account and saw that Mary Pitner at Pitner’s Potpourri had awarded me with a Top Ten award! It makes me feel like all the work I do is for something!

Here they are in no particular order! I tried to pick ones that didn't already have a post about Top 10!

Lesson Plan SOS (I love all her lesson ideas and freebies!) 

Science Notebooking (She has fabulous science lessons and ideas! Totally stole my science notebook decorating idea from her! Check them out here.)

Regurgitated Alphabits (She’s hilarious!! Just read her blog…you’ll be falling out of your seat.)

What the Teacher Wants (She has such great free resources and printables!)

Extra Special Teaching (She has lots of great freebies too that are great for my low third graders.)

iLearn Technology (I have found so many great techy resources and websites for teachers and for students on this blog.)

Mrs. Lewis' Learning Library (I just recently discovered this blog, but she has amazing free stuff for teachers!)

Lory's Page (This is also a recent discovery, but WOW! What cute stuff!)

The Inspired Apple (I just love all of her ideas! I "steal" them quite often!)

Ladybug's Teacher Files (I'm cheating here, because she was already picked, but I have been in love with her site since I stumbled upon it!)

To get your button, head over to Teaching Blog Addict!

3 comments:

  1. Awww Ginger! You're too kind! I am thrilled to be in such esteemed company! Thank you very much!

    ~Edna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh!!!! Thanks so much!!!!!!!!! You're so sweet!
    -Rachelle
    whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shoutout, friend!!!! You were one of the first teaching blogs I started following :)

    ReplyDelete

Treats for the Teacher