Candy Motivational Testing Notes

Hey friends!! I saw this idea somewhere around the internet and I thought I would make up a set of motivational testing notes my own. Some of the phrases were my own creation and took some other ones that I had seen floating around out there in cyberspace! I plan on pairing up each test note with a candy that goes along with each note.
Rock that Test! (Rock Candy)
You were 'mint' to succeed! (Mint)
It's CRUNCH time! Show what you know! (Crunch Bar)
Razzle me with your knowledge! (Razzles)
Do your best Smartie Pants! (Smarties)
Don't be an Airhead! Ace the test! (Airhead)
You're a Starbust of knowledge! (Starburst)
Be a 'NERD' and pass the test! (Nerds)
You're Red Hot! (Red Hots)
Blow that test out of the water! (Bubble Gum or Blow Pop)

Click the image above to head to my NEW TPT shop to download yourself a free copy! I thought it was about time I have a Teacher's Notebook and a Teachers Pay Teachers shop! I would love you to add me to your favorites on Teachers Pay Teachers! 

I have so many ideas of things I want to create and share by the end of the year, but I don't know how much time or motivation I will have to get it all done in time, but here is what I'm thinking: 
Cursive Writing
Space themed End of the Year unit

What do you guys think? Any interest?


  1. Super Cute! Thanks for sharing. End of the year is going by too fast for me. Thanks for entering my giveaway.

  2. Love it! I'm your third follower and I gave you your first POSITIVE feedback! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Lori (
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

  3. Those are super cute!!!


    The 3AM Teacher
    Visit The 3AM Teacher FB Page
    <a href="

  4. cute cute!! I am your newest follower. I hope you will checkout my blog at and my TpT store- yours is great!


    1. Thanks! I am your newest follower too!

  5. Love, love, love the candy motivational cards! I would be interested in seeing what you create with cursive writing. Are you thinking about a packet of worksheets with a particular theme? I'm enjoying reading your blog!
    Kaylee :)

  6. These are so cute! Thank you so much for sharing!
    Wendy =)

  7. I love these and can't wait to use them! Thank you for sharing!

  8. These are adorable! Thanks for sharing your freebie.

    Cheers To School

  9. I love your motivational notes! I have some to share with you that I have used. You're a whopper of a student! You're the Riesen I come to school! Good Behavior that's how we roll!

  10. This is super cute! I love your blog and am your latest follower!

    :) Nikki

  11. Great post and still totally relevant! Please consider accepting my invitation to link up your blog post at the TEST PREP LINKY PARTY being hosted at


Treats for the Teacher